Learning Support Assistant - Maldon
Closing Date: 21st February 2024
Learning Support Assistant based in Maldon Essex
Do you have experience in working with students with challenging behaviour and would enjoy supporting their transition back into mainstream?
If so read on -
Strategy Education are looking for a Learning Support Assistant/ Teaching Assistant to work in an alternative provision with secondary aged students KS3 and KS4 based in Maldon Essex.
The senior management team and staff at the school are very supportive and offer an array of training courses and continuous professional development
This role is for an immediate start, is full time and is a long term contract which will become a permanent role for the right candidate.
Skills for the role
- Previous experience working as an LSA with Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students
- Experience of working with students with SEMH or Autism or ADHD
- Good behaviour management and negotiation skills
- Resilience and commitment
- Passionate and supportive
- The ability to assist with the delivery of creative and innovative lessons to engage the most reluctant learners
Strategy Education is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role based in Maldon Essex , please email your most up to date CV to Debra or call/email me for further information.