Field Service Engineer
Closing Date: 14th February 2024
My client supplies equipment to the MOT and Garage industry. They now seek an additional team member to provide electro-hydraulic and mechanical support to a growing number of clients throughout the South East.
Training provided but you will need some mechanical skills such as handling tools.
- Knowledge of tools and test equipment
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Some experience of repair and general mechanical / electrical equipment such as vehicles or other large mechanical items
- Knowledge of testing hydraulic systems such as pumps / cylinders desirable but not essential (training provided)
- Good written English and grammar
- The ability to work carefully and safely with attention to detail
- Learn and understand the product range
- Visit customer sites across the South East. Accompanying an experience Service Engineer for at least the first 6 months until you have fully trained.
- Carry out routine service and calibration of MOT test equipment
- Diagnose and repair mechanical / hydraulic items of equipment
- Carry out and assist with equipment installation
- Company car
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday