Maldon District: Amenities at Westcombe Park, Wenlock Way cafe to extend opening hours, and 5 more planning applications near you this week
By Ben Shahrabi
23rd Sep 2022 | Local News
See below for this week's key planning applications in the Maldon District, received by the Council.
An application to vary or remove S106 from applications FUL/MAL/03/00706 and 08/00053/FUL, in order to extend the opening hours.
Reserved Matters application for the approval of access, appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale covering the details of strategic landscaping and infrastructure for Phases 3, 4 and 5 of the approved planning application (15/00419/OUT) comprising:
- The green corridors, open space, and attenuation features within Phases 3, 4 and 5 including those surrounding Parcels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9
- Formal play areas, including Local Equipped Areas of Play to the north of Parcel 4 and to the east of Parcel 8 and a Neighbourhood Equipped Area of Play to the east of Parcel 7
- The section of the internal spine road which connects to both the spine road previously approved under the Reserved Matters applications of Phase 1 and 2 and to the approved Relief Road, including details of bus stops
- The internal road to serve Parcel 9, allotments and playing field
- Pedestrian and cycle links falling within these phases of the development including Public Rights of Way
- The location and layout of the playing fields south of Parcel 9
- The location and layout of the allotments together with the associated parking, means of access and enclosure
- Proposed pumping station south of Parcel 9
Together with details pursuant to Condition 18 (tree protection), Condition 27 (bus stops), Condition 28 (footpaths and cycle routes), Condition 29 (Vehicular Parking) and Condition 31 (Landscaping) of the approved planning application 15/00419/OUT.
An application for a redevelopment to provide two detached houses.
An application to fell one Weeping Willow and seven Black Alder trees - to be replaced with another Weeping Willow tree and seven Black Alder trees.
An application for the construction of a detached three-bedroom bungalow with associated vehicular access, hardstanding and landscaping.
Conversion and extension of an existing building to use as an annex in association with the existing dwelling at Paynes Cottage.
An application to fell one sycamore tree and reduce G1 Cherry Trees by 1 metre in height.